Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Whoa..just two days till my summatives and i feel as though i'm not prepared. Although i finished reading as much as I PLANNED to read..I just couldn't do the questions given to me..sigh..maybe i've been thinking too much or my lack of focus has caused a great deal.

Lately i've been having selective memories..now everything in my head are all parasites, microbes and viruses. I've forgotten quite a number of things. I don't even remember how much the price of a cup of soya bean is already. X_X

I don't know whether it's the stress or what but i feel sooo...emotionless...i dun feel like smiling, laughing, crying..just plain no emotions at all..=( pity. Sometimes i have mixed feelings as well..I feel as though i'm having some form of bipolar disorder..>.<

Can't wait for summatives as well as EOS to be over! I have so many activities that i wanna join and do! and i can only join them IF i pass my EOS..

So Here goes nothing....STUDY! STUDY! STUDY!

2 comments:

Teddy said...

Gambateh

Më| §zë said...

it's my medical microbiology and parasitology paper tomorrow...
haha!!!