Thursday, May 14, 2009

Exams finally over..

Just finished my exams yesterday..Results out in 10 days time. X_X After the exams, I felt so empty cuz i've been studying and studying and now my schedule is all empty. Anyways, I'm kinda happy everything's over and I really hope I pass(I'm damn freaking worried). After the exams, I was thinking of what I wanted to do most. Was it hanging out with friends? No. Was it playing games till your hearts content? No. Was it surfing the internet 24/7? No.

The only thing that came across my mind was spending time with my family..=( I hardly spent a single time with them whenever they go out even 4 weeks prior to my exam period. Really glad to have such a supportive family..=)

Besides that..It's time for me to do what I love most..Voluntary work! There are so many charitable events coming up I cant wait to join them. =) Take care everyone! and Happy Holidays!

No comments: