Sunday, April 5, 2009

Less than 3 weeks to sum2 and 5 weeks till EOS

The title says it all. The amount of workload I have to study is massive..Guess i'm not going to go out anytime soon..X_X

Sem 2 so far has been great. I've been filling myself with activities since the start of sem 2 and time passed by REALLY quickly. Well, I had my fun and now it's time to get down to studying hard. Soon..sem 2 will be over..And i'll get to see all my friends again! I cant wait to see my friends studying abroad that could make it back during the summer/winter break.

I've realised that IMU life has changed me although it's only been less than a year. I have no idea why but i've become more serious in a lot of issues. Not that it's a bad thing but maybe that's just part of life..growing up perhaps? =p I'm not as nuts/random/bubbly as I used to be. I'm not sure whether it's the stress level that's making me that way..hopefully so..>.<

Although I always feel happy, there are just stuffs inside my head that tries to lower my self-esteem most of the time. Sometimes I do wish I could share it with a close friend but I have yet to express everything kept inside me. Oh well, overall I'm satisfied with what i've done so far. =)

Time to study now..Zzz...