Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all!

Yep, I'm only saying Happy New Year to everyone now! Though i did wish most people on my phone..=) To start this new year with a bang! I shall have a new year resolution to be a more serious person and to do more active and beneficial activities for society. It was just last week that i did my exam..though i didn't do as well as i wanted to..I am satisfied after all the stress level i had before..Much relaxed now though. I have to say that my christmas was great! Lots of gifts for me and i shall remember them by putting it all on this blog..=D. The good thing about christmas for me is not having to pay for anything or buy any gifts(only applies to family) and still get the benefits of getting gifts and having a good meal!

My new year celebration wasn't that great..Just celebrated at The Curve but then it was so crowded..i couldn't hear the music properly and i think i was still in the serious exam mood to have any fun whatsoever..sigh. The fireworks were spectacular though..the weird thing about this fireworks is it kept on making you clap your hands..SERIOUSLY. It's like the fireworks ended..then everyone clap their hands..then the fireworks came back again..then it ended..then everyone clap their hands and go YAY! then the firewroks came back again..It happened for approximately 4 times i think..It was just tooo long. and it started raining debris on me but i didn't care..It's the NEW YEAR!

Recently after a few chats and some thinking, I realised how immature I still am. Still takes time for me to grow up i guess. Thanks for knocking some sense into me again..you know who you are.. =) I finally understood everything that you meant and whatever you say is in fact true after I gave it some real thought. Sorry for my lack of maturity and understanding. Just so many things i want to say but It's best kept to myself this time around. Just hope i get the best out of this..hopefully becoming a more mature person. =)

Well, with all these said and a reminder to myself, It's time to celebrate! Come over to my house and we can have a big celebration! Anything you want here also got..i think =) except transportation. ALL THE BEST EVERYONE! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT YEAR!

My Christmas gifts this year that i'll remember =)

A cute flipping Dog and a beautiful card!


A nice tie and cuff links!

PS3 with 6 games!

Last but not least, A Stressball that looks like a bread
and smells like one too! YUMMY!!

2 comments:

Teddy said...

OMG you got a PS3 for Xmas? OMG OMG OMG XD XD XD

Ching said...

lol yea..it's for the family btw..not really mine =)