Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just a quick update about myself

I recently had my phone fixed because it just couldn't start suddenly..it just...DIED. Well, I lost all my imu contacts and many more because i think all the contacts were saved on my phone. Just had the phone right before my imu course started. Anyways..I'm quite sure i'll be able to get back all the numbers once again but what actually saddens me was the fact that all my msges were gone..=(

Some of the msges were very dear and important to me and they're all gone now and there is no way whatsoever i can get em back again. Well, guess there's nothing i can do about but smile! =) not like i can do anything by becoming sad over this situation though I hopelessly wished i could get back the msges..

Entering IMU for the 4th week, it's been great so far and my timetable is FULL OF ACTIVITIES easily until mid-march when i'll have to start studying really hard for my summatives as well as my EOS. I used to be stressed up back in nov/dec when i had full of activities and exams to think about but things have kinda changed back then. I kinda feel that i can manage my stress better or i simply changed my thinking..which is great =) (or maybe the exam stress haven't kicked in yet..=p) I actually feel happy doing everything i'm doing now because i just enjoy it! During a recent talk about why are we unhappy..out of a possible 7..i actually rated my happiness level at 6 when i thought about it while many were saying 4-5. There are some minor bumps here and there but i'm really satisfied and happy right now =)
Hopefully i don't come out with another post about being unhappy anytime soon! =D
Take care! Love ya!

4 comments:

Kasumi-chan said...

Heya Mr Happy, haha. You had better not loose my number XD perasan gila

Ching said...

I lost all the numbers saved on my phone..and i had the phone when i just started imu..In other words..i lost your no..>.< but it's okay..i'll get your no. back through xin ying =)

Teddy said...

Hahahaha have fun btw...

Must be happy no matter what hahaha

Ching said...

yea..=) i'm feeling happy like most of the time this year..=) cool!