Friday, October 31, 2008

Bad luck with movies

i just have to say a quick update about my luck with movies.. went with Xin Ying and Terri-chan to watch a movie named 'My best friend's girl'. It was supposed to be a comedy btw but it's a dumb comedy. I GUARANTEE you..every 5 minutes, you will either hear a F***, bitch, asshole, c***, p***** or censored F***, bitch, asshole, c***. Oh, do expect every 5 minutes..some parts of the scenes were cut especially the sex scenes. Seriously, one minute the girl might go ooh..the other minute is a new scene where people are talking. I suggest you do not watch the film unless you wanna waste your money. In my opinion, even if none of the scenes were cut and there were no censorship.. i will still think it's a waste of money for me. A little bit of sex is okay..but this has really gone overboard. Some of the suggestions about sex were inappropriate as well..hardly funny in my opinion. The movie is plotless as well. When we came out of the cinema, all we could utter was swt and speechless. One funny part though, Xin Ying lost RM10 in the cinema when she passed it to me..=/ It's my blurness that's at fault..i was too focused on the stupid movie that i didn't realise she passed me the money..=/ When we headed back to find the money..it was gone =(.
I wanna say i have bad luck with movies because this year ALONE, I have watched 3 movies that i can never forget for the wrong reasons..:
1. Sparrow
2. Accuracy of Death
3. My Bestfriend's Girl

My opinion:
Sparrow- Worst of the worst of the worst, enter with nothing, come out with hatred and anger.
Accuracy of Death - Ha? What the hell? the song was nice though.
My Bestfriend's girl- Swt, speechless. Too Sexual and Rude.

I would rather jump of a builiding if i were to ever pay to watch these movies again.

3 comments:

Më| §zë said...

Madagascar 2!!!

Kasumi-chan said...

Yo, guess who XD

Ching said...

I dunno who leh...Madagascar 2 was okay..sorry leh..never read the comments >.<