Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jing Dear's Birthday

I can write over a thousand words about the wonderful date and farewell but i shall keep it as short as possible but of course must be longer than Pearly's farewell..>.< September 19 was Jing's birthday and since she has to celebrate her birthday with her family..i decided that September 20 would be the day that i'll celebrate her birthday. Believe it or not..I started planning for this birthday right after my birthday which is way back in JUNE 16.(I put it in capital letters simply to instill in every reader's mind the importance of this date..=D..September 19 is only important to me..=p). Took me some hard time thinking about how to make her happy all the time and ESPECIALLY on her birthday =). I know it's not hard to satisfy you dear but I always want to make you as happy as possible..=) Just the smile on your face can bring the smile on my face..Jing's Law =p. Okay..back to the date.

See how much i observed you dear..just by mentioning once that you enjoy the jungle-trekking more than the beach back in Redang, i had remembered it up until now =/. So i decided to take Jing to FRIM for jungle trekking. I wasn't late for the date..hehe..so praises for me >.<. UNFORTUNATELY, She was sick..okay okay..it was my fault for accidentally sharing a drink with her while I was sick..so sorry dear =(. At least i tried to make it up to her by making some great tea and msges filled with love =p.


So when we reached FRIM and parked, we just walked umm..100m deeper into the forest then we turned back. Hmm..didn't manage to see any animals inside though except for some fishes, birds, butterflies, and squirrels. It was an enjoyable walk for me though although a short one. After that..i cooked some mee and egg for breakfast for the both of us. This was the first time i ever cooked for someone and only under special requests =p. After eating and a bit more walk..we decided to drive one huge circle around FRIM. Umm..I would say there's nothing much if you drive around FRIM, guess you have to walk deeper into the forest to see more. I had my fun when i was the first passenger with Jing in the driver's seat..=D. It was an interesting ride..I was worried at times..(not that i don't trust you dear)..but nevertheless a fun ride..seriously =).
Soon after that, We drove to Sunway Pyramid just to get tix for a supposedly romantic movie. After getting the tix we decided to go to Qian's house since she was having tea. We could only stay there for an hour+ since we had to catch the movie. Well, at least we came..and considering how troublesome it was to drive to sunway pyramid, get the tix then go qian's house, THEN back to sunway pyramid to catch the movie on a SATURDAY where we could hardly find any parking..see what nice friends me and Jing are to you..Qian..=)
After heading back, we watched the movie 'Accuracy of Death'. Another plotless movie but still..because of the last 10 minutes and nice song..It has surpassed 'Sparrow'. Since it was Jing Dear's pick, I shall say the movie was okay =p. IF it's not her pick..i'll be scolding the person who picked this movie >.<. Anyways, it's not about what the movie is about..it's about the person you want to watch the movie with..and that's you dear =)
After that, we went to the curve for dinner. It was hard choosing a place to eat as there were so many choices and most of them were filled with people. In the end, we chose a cafe that i really cant remember the name..X_X. After eating, I had to find a way to get to the car by myself to surprise her with the birthday gift. Thanks to a dumb machine that only accepts coins for the parking ticket. I got to my car and transferred the gifts to the front of the car in an attempt to surprise her. =) It was a card,a dog,a flower and a bracelet. Ever since then..she's been hugging the dog and giving the dog more attention...grr..=.=.
I was planning to go around the city but in the end we went to Bangsar which was nearer to Hartamas. Bangsar's a nice place to walk around though..and we were lucky to find a parking right beside Bangsar Village. After walking around and talking for hours..it was almost 10.30 and Jing has to get back by 11. In the end, I took her out from 10 in the morning till 11 at night..=p that's 13 hours! and i enjoyed EVERY MINUTE OF IT! =) Wished that moment lasted longer..=( Not forgetting i got full marks from her for that date =p..Thanks so much dear..love you =).
How can we not take pics for this wonderful date? =p So here it is...

Me and Jing dear beside the packed food cooked by ME..hehe..

Me and Jing dear at the treehouse
At Bangsar street..
Posing another pic with Lucy, the ugly puppy that i hate now >.<
Jing dear with her gifts..the irritating dog Lucy and nice bracelet =p

Me and Jing dear with a bouquet of flowers.
Thanks to Jing's dad for taking this pic =).

No comments: