Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sparrow Movie Review By Ching

I just realised i haven't posted for well over a month..really sorry..must be too busy huh..i'm not sure if it's too late..but i wanna tell everyone please try to avoid watching SPARROW- This Honky Film that features nothing in my opinion. Umm..watch it if you're some kind of artistic fella who enjoys watching animated sparrows(which looks REALLY fake) flying around aimlessly. Oh..and another thing so-called artistic by Jing is the umbrella scene..which looks TOTALLY unnecessary to me. So watch it if you enjoy watching people turn their umbrellas around while pickpocketing..which is..well..lame and barely entertaining. I don't know whether there's like a metaphor to this film..IF there is..then sorry..i dun like to like 'think' when i'm watching a movie you see..i just wanna WATCH a movie..not WATCH and THINK..>.<

According to The Star review..the movie tells about the story of a girl always on a run and 4 men fascinated by her. Lemme tell you this..I've watched the movie..and if you dun want me to spoil it for you then dun read it..The girl ran away at fast-paced...for NO REASON AT ALL! ha ha ha..we got fooled alright..She knows she can't run away from the old man yet she DID..if THAT'S the reason..then she's pretty optimistic she can get away from a bunch of HUGE guys following her around..which makes her quite stupid. The ONLY good thing about this movie is it is quite short..about 1 hour 30 minutes long. Trust me..that 1 hour 30 minutes feels like a 3 hours or more..I was waiting ANXIOUSLY for the show to end..(unlike Batman that i waited anxiously for what is about to happen next). Though i did get one positive side outta it..I got a good laugh in the cinema while watching the movie..as it is SO ridiculous. Now comes the bad thingS..i have to emphasise that there are MANY BAD THINGS but only one good thing. This movie was so-called the MOVIE to watch after Batman..all i can say is just we've been FOOLED!..ha ha ha..it's definitely an april fools joke or something.

1. Waste of money. This movie is by far the worst movie i ever spent my money on and watched it in the cinema.I seriously thought nothing can top Drillbit Taylor as the worst movie this year..but this movie certainly topped it.
2.Waste of time. You go in with NOTHING..you come out feeling Frustrated, Angry, HA?, Wha?, What the hell?, Bloody shit i wasted my money on this?, STUNNED for a minute, looking at the person next to you and laugh at the movie ETC.(definitely more of them considering i can give more than 2 hours of talk about this movie alone). Even Sex and the City is better than this movie..and it's coming from a guy..=/
3.Waste of publication/promotion/film/movie producers/sponsorship. Seriously, I have no idea how they got sponsored for the movie and it was directed by a famous director and a bunch of famous actors.
4. Waste of energy. The Conservation of Energy clearly states that the total amount of energy in any isolated system remains constant but cannot be recreated, although it may change forms. Yep guys..i wasted lotsa chemical energy that i ate from food only to be wasted on the energy i used to drive to the cinema, bought the tix, entered the cinema, and STARED at the screen for 1 hour 30 minutes with my EYES. I could've used my chemical energy on something else better such as doing community service helping poor little Fong clean his house. If you know me well, helping Fong clean his house is like in my No-No list but i very much would prefer to waste my kinetic energy on Fong than on the movie.

Okay, you'll need to call me before i can say more. I think i talked enough about the movie. OH WAIT! i forgot. There's one more positive side to it.. Anyone and i mean ANYONE with insomnia can find the ultimate cure with this movie! if you don't feel sleepy after 1 hour watching this movie probably means you have seen some methaphoric meaning in this movie.
Okay to end it i shall say my famous phrase about this movie.' This movie is the worst and if there's a word that's worse than worst then it's THAT WORD and if there's a word that's worse than THAT WORD then use THAT 'WORD'.

I shall say however that this is only my opinion about this movie. This does not represent everyone's view and maybe might have exaggerated about the movie a bit although i seriously think watching some Tamil or Malaysian film would be worth watching more. You can still catch it though..but i would recommend buying a cheaper version if you know what i mean. I didn't say PIRACY okay..I support ORIGINAL!!

Okay.That's all i can say about this movie..unless you call my HOTLINE. I'll definitely be ACTIVE AGAIN NOW! so many things to talk about! hehe Ciao dudes =)

No comments: