Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Prom Night

First of all, I shall say..try paying 130 bucks..just to dress up nice in Renaissance Hotel to take pics with your classmates..doesn't seem like it's worth it huh...but it was for me =). not simply because I get to spend time with my classmates and see them dress up like OMG!..(Xiah baby in a beautiful dress for example..haha)..most importantly was what a great time that i actually had with my prom date..Hwai Jing. =)
First and foremost, I really wanna apologise for the rude words that i said in the car while driving..thinking about it, i could've just shut up instead of saying unnessary stuffs..It's just for one night and i couldn't even do it..not like it matters now..but it was regretful so i'm sorry =(
Okay..time for the more interesting part, Jing actually took me the right road to Renaissance Hotel!..applause please! considering she took me the wrong road a number of times..=p and this time..I was talking so much i missed the entry to Renaissance Hotel..causing me to do a LEGAL U-turn at one end...and another ILLEGAL U-turn at the other end..just to get back to the hotel 15 minutes later when we reached there at EXACTLY 7. We had to wait there for an hour nevertheless before the ballroom door was opened to us..X_X
Hmm..regarding the performances..I would say..it was okay..a bit too loud and i just wasn't in the mood for LOUD rock music in a prom. The food...sorry to say..far from yummy..way below my expectation because i was really hungry that night..the lecturers' performance was cool though. Other than that..i think we were busy taking pics ignoring what was happening on stage.
While driving back..the funniest thing happened..apparently Bin was following us back and Jing was suppose to lead the way for Bin to go back..but then she accidentally gave the wrong direction(but then actually the wrong direction was faster) and she didn't realise beforehand. Then I was slowing my car down and both Bin and Shan was so happily waving their hands saying bye while heading the 'wrong' direction..the situation was hilarious. Instead of comforting her..sorry to say..I was really mean to bully her by saying 'it's okay' in an evil way..>.<
I must say that the night ended quite quickly..and Jing accompanied me the whole night..so Thanks =). Overall..I think i did just okay as a prom date..probably a cool 5/10(trying to improve)..but jing was probably a 9-10/10. This is really what i feel..don't think i fully treated you like a princess although i promised to..sorry =(.. Trust me..your birthday will be much better =). PICS TIME! All my pics are in facebook btw. I wish i can put them all but i really can't..It'll take up alot of space..>.<.. (extra thanks to all the girls who made me look taller..i think practically the whole class except Pearly) ha..ha..ha =p

My Prom date..Thanks for everything =)


Gay Pose with Shenny


Xiah baby and Ching baby


Cool Guy (The right one)

Matching Colours! Nice Dress btw.

My BFF Qian and I

Yummy Pearly =)

MY GOD..JUST LOOK AT MY HEIGHT X_X

One Guy and Two Girls and....

(continued)....One Guy and Two Gays..Pro.com

Last..The most romantic couple in PM7..Love Me Stan!

No comments: