Monday, July 2, 2007

My birthday..hehe...thanks guys =)

On the 15th of June, I hung out with my friends at midvalley to catch a movie..Everyone was punctual except the people in Wai Bin's car..(you know who you are). This is cool man..Bertrand message about no petrol and pushing wai bin's car is unbelievable at first..But then..Eee Lin added the message which seriously made me believe it..So i called them..And plus..I don't know somehow Jason Fong's voice in the phone was really convincing that they were pushing the car..'yea, we're pushing the car...going to reach shell already'-damn bloody good lie wei..=/
By the way..they were late cuz they couldn't find Eee Lin's house..and apparently she had to walk..=(..hehe..
Anyways..We ate at Nando's and watched Fantastic 4..(Ratings for Fantastic 4 - 7/10)..not bad..
Overall..it's cool but the main attraction is definitely Jessica Alba..(better than ever!)=p
We went to McD twice in the same day..haha..At the end of the day..Dexy and Co.=p went to get ice-cream from McD but then really surprised me with a birthday cake..Thanks guys! I will never forget it =)

Group Pic! Sook Yee not in pic though..she went away..

Me cutting the birthday cake..=)
Yummy Yummy..=)

1 comment:

Nimelesh Hilton said...

Happy Belated 18th birthday!