Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fun at Taylor's Musical Night!

On the 21st of July..I attended the Taylor's Musical Night..It was a great night although there was one major problem with the time management. It was suppose to start at 7(started at 8) and it was suppose to end at 9.30 but instead it ended at 12a.m....Well..I couldn't see all the performances because i had to go back at 10.30...unfortunately...i really wanted to see the all the performances because they seemed great..!
Throughout the night i was grooving with the music..especially the Jazz performance..Stanley was looking absolutely delighted with the Jazz music..(moving his head from left to right...=p)Well..There is nothing much i can say..You gotta be there to know! and Feel..it..
Oh yea...I'm really sorry i couldn't see Zheng Hwuang's performance..It's the TIME..! =(
Anyways i managed to take a few pics with my friends..Additional pics ask me =)Hurrah for everyone! and extra credit for Sue Ann..great performance! ^_^

PM7 pic! I'm not short..I'm just slouching >.<
Edwin promoting his favourite product..=/
(I believe you know what it is)
Zheng Hwuang and her friend at the piano..
Sorry i couldn't see your solo performance! =(
Sue Ann(looking serious and stressful)
performing her soothing violin music
The Jazz performance..Cool! =)
4 of us taking a pic under nicer lights
and surroundings =/

No comments: