Monday, June 18, 2007

Doggies Galore! Central Park Bandar Utama!

Sorry that my blog was inactive for a period of time..i was kinda busy with my exams.=p TAKE THAT JASON FONG! You say my blog is DEAD..It's ALIVE now alright! =) I was at Central Park Bandar Utama to help SPCA out at an event organised by puppy.com. If i'm not mistaken..it should be 27 May 2007. It was absolutely fun and there were so many CUTE DOGS! Of course i didn't miss out my chance to take pics of those dogs..^_^ Those who missed this opportunity should go for it next time..it was a time to let you dogs interact with one another and maybe make new friends along the way..Unfortunately i didn't bring my dog V cuz she's REALLY playful..=p Anyways..there will be lots of these events so don't miss it! ^_^ Here are some pics i took at the event..=)

This is the stall i managed with SPCA..Cool leh =)
I took this pic of this dog retrieving a ball from a pool..

Doggies interacting with each other ^_^

Wai Bin thinks this dog is cute..I think the dog looking at me pict
is cuter..You be the judge..Comment =)
Man..Starbucks shirt for a dog..Cute!

Hmm..i just took the pic of this dog..Resting
after a long day walking..=/

This dog immediately looked at me when i wanted to take a pic
of it..My favourite dog of the bunch..who's choice is better?
Wai Bin's or Mine? Sure mine right..=/
Oooo..What an elegant dog..

Hmm..I thought these huskies live in colder places..
No wonder it looks dehydrated..

Hmm..This dog is also kinda cute..=) That's all Folks!
Additional pics please e-mail me ^_^

No comments: