Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bye..Nimelesh..

Heya..This is for Nimelesh (Beyonce whatever shit Hilton). He left PM7...because he had the JPA scholarship..haha..Congratulations btw..( i said that many times)..I'll definitely miss him although he says he hates me =p..haha..I'm bloody sitting alone for MATHS CLASS!=( You were the only close indian friend i know..seriously..didn't know what A/L stands for until i met ya haha..i'm a bit oblivious..sorry..See ya soon! Anyways we had a farewell party for him on the 25th of May..and these are the pics..Dun Forget PM7-The Greatest hehe^_^

umm..part of PM7 taking a pic after class..if you see properly
you can see that Hwai Jing is avoiding me =/

Hmm..I didn't know a mob would laugh while strangling
someone..And Aaron seems to be happy..

What is this? a prize-giving ceremony?
Miss Kat should really look in front =/
Hehe..Nimelesh and I..I'm surprisingly taller..hmm....

Nimelesh..The Superstar...*cough*

Sook Sook, Pei Yee, Nimelesh and Shan Shan

Lay Boon, Nimelesh and Dawn

You guys should really look at this camera..man..
Alex looks awfully sad...*cheer up* =)
Shenny and Dex kissing Nimelesh goodbye..


1 comment:

Nimelesh Hilton said...

So nice of you to celebrate your friend`s farewell. By the way, your friend look so CUTE. :)