Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy New Year! 2010 will be a great year!

Whoa..I'm very sure everyone has heard of this statement before..'WOW, so fast another year has passed! How fast time flies!' Yep, It is year 2010. Till the final days of 2009, there was nothing in my mind except the knowledge i studied for my exams..=( my exams officially ended on 31st December 2009..=) I celebrated with my college friends for the new year but I think I was quite tired on that day although I tried my best to be as active as possible. It feels GREAT to meet up with friends again after studying for almost 2 months and hardly going out at all during that period of time. =(

Well, Haven't received the pics yet so I cant post any pics about the new year celebration with my friends. But i have to say that meeting up with PM7 makes me relaxed and happy again. It was really nice meeting with such great group of friends that I missed so dearly. =)

Immediately after that, On the 1st Jan 2009, I went to Penang and Taiping with my family for..........FOOOOOOOOD! seriously...Penang and Taiping have some of the best foods in Malaysia..not to mention cheap! on average one plate/bowl of meal is around RM2.70-3! I don't think i can EVER find such cheap bowls of noodles anywhere in KL or Selangor. X_X We just ate ate ate till our hearts content..=) gosh...i love good foooood...=) Did lots of things this holiday and more to come! =)

This is just an introduction after almost 6 months of hardly blogging at all. It feels soo...weird..>.< Happy 2010 all! =)

No comments: