Thursday, May 15, 2008

My last day in Physics Lab

My last time at Physics Lab..6 May 2008..The fun times..I took the opportunity to take some pics to remember the Physics lab..When i was leaving the lab..i just saw the lab equipments there and I HAD to pose with it..

Lab Partners! You both owe me an ice tea..
Shit lar..i dun even know what this is called..but it was cool..
It's something like an electronic timer that starts when it passes one
handle and stops when it passes the other..


Stroboscope..-i'm figuring how it works
Playing and posing with the stroboscope
(with the lights on..hmm...)

Being sakai and amazed with the coils..

I'm gonna miss all the funny lab moments i had..i think there were alot considering i was never really serious in lab..(always talking and all)..=(

No comments: